*shoes off in the play areas
*use designated coat check area
*No food or drink or glass vessels in the designated play area
*Photography is allowed only with the consent of everyone in the frame; you may not interrupt a scene to ask.
* please be conscious of our relationship with our neighbors Do not fly your kink flag on the streets our outside of the building, you will draw unwanted attention.
* Anyone who seems, in any way, intoxicated will be asked to leave. We don’t serve alcohol and prefer that you don’t drink and kink.
* keep noise levels down to a comfortable peaceful conversational level.
* Have fun; If it’s not ultimately fun, you’re doing it wrong.
* We give respect to everyone unconditionally, and are given respect in return. Do unto others as they would have you do unto them.
* You are free to do as you please, safely, with Mutually Consenting Partners, we reserve the right to respectfully ask you to cool it.
* We practice explicit consent here. ONLY “YES” MEANS YES, anything else means NO. Any question? ASK!! But don’t ask the same question twice. We understand that consent is a complicated process of communication, and we ask you to err on the side of caution. Everyone reserves the right to change their mind.
* We assume nothing, we ask questions, and we don’t press our luck.
* Any Questions and concerns can be addressed to Marcus. Seriously, no judgment, if you’re not sure, please ask.
*We want all of our guests to feel welcome, and empowered to live their authentic truth. We will not be tolerant of sexism, racism, ageism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, or any other brand of toxic bullshit that people sometimes wallow in.
* Come correct; we won’t ask twice—and neither should you.